Statement of BeliefsThe foundation of Faithful and True Christian Center is based on what we believe. It is within those beliefs that the church establishes its teachings, convictions, ideas, opinions, persuasions, views and religious position.
- We believe in the triune God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He was crucified, died and buried; and on the third day he arose from the dead and ascended into heaven where he is seated at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty.
- We believe in the rapture and that there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
- We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and baptism of the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues.
- We believe the Bible is the written Word of God and all scripture is given by inspiration of God.
- We believe that divine healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every Believer.
- We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation which has been provided for all through Jesus Christ.
- We believe in tithing and bringing offerings into the local church.
- We also believe in giving and caring for the poor, sick, homeless and otherwise unfortunate.